1. Perfect my Copics coloring technique. Practice. Practice. Practice.
2. Dive into the world of digi stamps.
3. Remove all newly purchased Cricut cartridges from their plastic casing and use them, at least once.
4. Update my blog more frequently.
5. Keep my craft room organized.
6. Use what I buy and not just collect (hoard).
There you have it. My list in no particular order. In an attempt to get organized, I've even listed project deadlines on a calendar so that when I need to deliver an order to someone, I'm not rushing to get it completed (I am hoping that this also helps me keep the craft room organized).
We'll see how it goes...