Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Forever Young Cartridge

By far my favorite Cricut cartridge, Forever Young is both sassy and sweet. This design is slightly cased from Mumoftwo but I've used colors that will be admired by a few friends of mine. Look for lots of cards from the Forever Young cartridge.










Recipe: Forever Young Cartridge (images cut at 3); Cricut Expression; Stampin Up Cardstock (Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette, Pink Pixie, Basic Black, White; $1 ribbon from Michael's; Sentiment from My Pink Stamper - Family and Friends.

8 comments:

Stampin' Dymonz said...

Cute cute cute! That's one of my favorite carts too!

Nubian Crafter said...

Great card... I'm lovin the blog...

Suzy-Q21 Crafter said...

Nice card! Keep up the great work on your blog love the colors!

Treva said...

Nice card, love your blog background!

Netta said...

love your card,
CraftyNetta

Kim said...

Cute card. I forgot about this cartridge.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Beautiful card! This has become one of my favorite cartridges too!

Kathy said...

I haven't owned this cart long, but I like it too. Your card is great!

Post a Comment